Join our talented team. Employees at Rx Sleep Science LLC are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an
engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Our Louisville, KY location is seeking a eCommerce Director to add to our team.
The eCommerce Director provides leadership and vision to define and drive the day to day eCommerce business and digital marketing efforts for the Sleep business
u. This position leads the presentation of the brands online, supporting the campaigns and initiatives that originate within the brand marketing and product creation departments. This position is
responsible for growing sales and profitability of all existing eCommerce sites. This position will lead a broad, multi-functional team, consisting of digital marketing, digital
operations/production, and outside developers.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce day to day business including merchandising, planning, website strategy promotional campaigns,
online marketing, and customer service.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
- Take a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends.
- Lead and motivate a talented team of eCommerce professionals providing vision, coaching and guidance on day to day business.
- Optimize the experience on existing sites to improve conversion and increase repeat purchases.
- Build detailed budgets and manage P&L, across different business segments and regions.
- Oversee the implementation and utilization of database marketing programs to drive brand loyalty and sales.
- Maintain positive, open lines of communication with all Vista Outdoor leadership and other key contacts across many internal departments in order to inform, build partnerships and further grow
the eCommerce business and support the brand vision for all brands.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside suppliers and partners in order to contribute to the efficient operation of the organization.
- Oversee concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordinating of eCommerce day to day initiatives.
- Play a key role in the company’s go-to-market process, and maintain a close relationship with the brand marketing team, representing the digital consumer and eCommerce efforts in the
- Maintain a smooth production process, enabling the efficient handling of hundreds of updates and improvements to the sites’ functionality and design throughout each season.
- Continue to drive a multi-channel focus, presenting a unified, customer-centric view of our brands, consistent across the brick-and-mortar and digital spaces.
- Manage large vendor contracts, and partner with additional third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site experience improvement and operational optimization.
- Influence the fulfilment and returns handling aspects of the eCommerce business, in partnership with the Distribution Department. Drive decisions on packaging, delivery options and service
- Frame and map opportunities based on historical results & current trends to maximize sales.
- Develop strategies to deliver financial plans (sales, margin, contribution, inventory turns).
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or directly related field. Equivalent related experience can substitute for degree.
- Minimum of five to eight years progressive experience in business management with leadership level experience in eCommerce.
- Proven experience in building and leading a Digital/eCommerce operation, with demonstrated success managing Digital/eCommerce business initiatives from conception through delivery with
quantifiable results in a multi-channel environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high performance organization.
- Capacity to continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Deep understanding of consumer audience segments and how to optimize business accordingly.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects on time.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- Strong experience with P&L management, eCommerce and database marketing, digital production, and technology tools and process.